Note: This post is to share what we know about parking facts in the neighbourhood; ideas and opinions should go in Parking Ideas & Opinions post.
- The permit area extends from the Cambridge neighbourhood as far as Jackman (readers please let me know the name of the permit and any other details)
- The Danforth Business Association is strongly in favour of more public parking
- The main complaint of residents is that they, their trades people and guests cannot park near their home due to excess demand
- There is an unused floor of parking in the Eastmount apartment building
- Street parking for the public is for 3 hours, but that is not posted and enforcement is inconsistent
- The Toronto Parking Authority is very eager to create more public parking in the neigbhourhood